Hello and welcome to my Weekly Wishes series where I talk about my goals and wishes for the week ahead. Popping them here on the blog will hopefully helps me to stay on track with the things I want to do or get done. These posts are part of a link up by The Nectar Collective where Melissa has a wonderful community of women who link up their weekly wishes and are there to support and encourage one another. It's also a great way to make new friends and find new blogs to follow, why don't you join me?
Last weeks wishes (YAY! They all got done!):
1. Launch my Youtube Channel:
2. Post off recent orders from my Stationery Store:
3. Research our possible upcoming trip to Russia.
4. Wrap and finalise prezzies for our trip back home to South Africa in Jan.
This Weeks Wishes
1.. Get baking for our Christmas Eve dinner. I'm planning on making two cheesecakes (I'm thinking of trying an Oreo Cheesecake if anyone has any great recipes please share them with me!).
2. Finalise everything our pup needs for his stay with friends. We are heading home to South Africa for 3 weeks and have wonderful friends who have offered to look after Shadow while we are away. I just need to make sure we have packed everything he needs.
3. Get pup to the vet so we can hopefully remove his cone. He was netured last week and has had to wear this thing ever since. Poor guy:
That's all I have for this week. Do you have anything you really need to get done this week? Drop me a comment below, I'd love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful week everyone <3